ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SALE AND PURCHASE OF TICKETS
- Agreement means these terms and conditions;
- Order means the order place online by the Purchaser using the online by the Purchaser using the online ticket purchasing application.
- TTIT means Trinidad and Tobago Inter-island Transportation Company Limited.
- Purchaser means the person purchasing the Ticket from the TTIT.
- Purchase Price means the total purchase price and Value Added Tax (VAT) payable by the Purchaser for the ticket.
2. Sale and Purchase of Tickets: TTIT agrees to sell and the Purchaser agrees to buy the ticket on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
3. Purchases: Purchases are binding on the Purchaser, in the case of purchases of tickets where the purchase transaction is successful and/or the ticket is printed.
4. Cancellation of Ticket Purchased: Without limiting any other right of the TTIT, it may cancel any ticket purchased as stated hereunder:
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of TTIT be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer.
- If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused entry.
5. Delivery: Tickets purchased online are delivered to the customer via email and downloaded in Printable PDF (Portable Document Format). All tickets MUST be printed on paper to be valid for use at check-in.
6.Payment: The Purchaser will pay the Purchase Price to the TTIT in consideration of the purchase of the tickets.
TTIT shall be under no obligation to deliver the ticket, and the Purchaser is not entitled to collect the ticket until the Purchase Price has been received by TTIT in cleared funds either via the stated payment methods.
7. Revalidation and Refunds:
- Online tickets cannot be revalidated.
- Unused online tickets are valid for one (1) year from date of purchase.
- No refund will be given on expired online ferry tickets.
- Request for refund will attract a 25% penalty fee of the total cost of the ticket.
- All Request for Refund will be conducted at the Port of Spain or Scarborough Ferry Terminals.
- Refund Application forms must be completed by the ticket holder and hand delivered to the Ferry Terminal together with required documents (Ferry ticket, copies of identification and letter of authorization) for processing.
- All queries related to refunds can be sent to email@example.com
8. Rights of Compensation and Indemnity: The Purchaser indemnifies the TTIT, its employees, agents, contractors and sub-contractors against all costs, claims, liabilities, damages or losses of any nature whatsoever incurred by any such person as a result of a failure by the Purchaser to comply