Revalidation and Refunds:
- Online tickets cannot be revalidated.
- Unused online tickets are valid for one (1) year from date of purchase.
- No refund will be given on expired online ferry tickets.
- Request for refund will attract a 25% penalty fee of the total cost of the ticket.
- All Request for Refund will be conducted at the Port of Spain or Scarborough Ferry Terminals.
- Refund Application forms must be completed by the ticket holder and hand delivered to the Ferry Terminal together with required documents (Ferry ticket, copies of identification and letter of authorization) for processing.
- All queries related to refunds can be sent to email@example.com